Saturday, November 23, 2013

24: Pumpkin Fever


 Pumpkin 

is one of my favorite flavors, thus why I absolutely love this time of year. I will eat literally anything that has to do with pumpkin whether it be pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread, etc. If there is an option for something pumpkin flavored, I, without a doubt, always opt for that. Not only do I adore the flavor, but also pumpkin just reminds me of this time of year. Thanksgiving is always held at my house and I have all my family and friends come up for this holiday. It’s the one time of year that it is confirmed I am going to see many of my family members on my dads side that I don’t get to see that often. I am always the last to wake up on thanksgiving morning, but I get to come downstairs to all my family that has arrived and the smells of the food cooking throughout my house. Although I never help my mom with any of the main dishes, I always contribute to the desserts. My two favorite pies to bake are, of course, pumpkin pie and pecan pie. Although I must admit I make a great Pumpkin pie, I always insist that we also get another one from Urth Caffe. Every year, even before thanksgiving I go to Urth Caffe to get a slice of pie. Of course this is the first time I haven’t been home to go yet this month, but there will of course be one at my Thanksgiving dinner!



urth caffe made it on this list:

Best Of LA: Pumpkin Pie 


!!!!!
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/11/19/best-of-la-pumpkin-pie/

No comments:

Post a Comment